Sunday 17 July 2011

Sunday Round Up: Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows! (and competition information)

Gay Pride was a little damp this year...Who am I kidding it BUCKETED DOWN!

This week for the most part was pretty similar to last in that I was mostly working on getting things sorted out so I can go beg the bank for a business loan (also I'm applying to go on Dragon's Den, I might not get on but hey it's worth a shot!)
Yesterday was Northern Pride (Newcastle's Gay Pride march and Pink Picnic), it rained a lot but I still had a great time (more on that tomorrow),  followed by Charnel House.

***


Remember back in this post  I announced that my friends at Forever in Black (check out their newly updated website with tons of new stuff ) were going to be holding a give away on their Facebook fan page?
Well they've realised the details and a photo of the prize bundle (see above).
There is:

1 embroidered shoulder bag
1 Two coloured lace mask
1 Pair of black wrist cuffs
1 Burgundy skull hair flower
1 Red feather fan (I have one of these and they're super)
1 Teenage Vampire Bunny (these are about half the size of my vampire bunny, I got to see a cluster of them last night and SQUEE! They're adorable!)

To enter all you have to do is like forever in black here and then tag yourself in this picture of the prizes here

Good Luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails