Friday 17 September 2010

Good old reliable Intro Post

Hello,
       My name is Louise, I occasionally go by Alex (yes people sometimes call me that in life).
I live with two men, Kev and Stirfry (Stirfry is Kev's cat, I will probably post photographs of him looking cute at some point).
My life isn't perfect, but it's pretty damn close.
Sometimes I'm super lucky, sometimes not so much.
I have the most awesome friends anybody could wish for.
I am a Fashion and Textiles student, I major in Print (mostly screen print but I've dabbled in other things here and there), I was supposed to be going back to University this year but due to an administrative error I've been forced to take a gap year.
I'm a little disappointed by this but I'll survive.
My current mission is finding a job that lasts less than 16 hours a week so I can get help from The Prince's Trust to start up my own business.
What is my business?
I'm afraid I can't tell you right now (I had a nightmare about that old cable advert for the Inventors Hotline with the giant light-bulb and decided not to tell anybody except very close friends and people helping me get funding etc), but if you stick around and all goes to plan then you'll find out some day.
I party quite a lot, no not because I'm a secret millionaire but because Kev and a few of our friends are DJs, I'm no booth babe though, I like to make myself useful. I managed to pick up one of the super heavy big speakers a few weeks back...I ROCK!
Oh yeah, this is me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails