Sunday 7 November 2010

Sunday Round up: Time Flies When you're having fun :)

(I thought you might appreciate another photo of the random inflato-lobster from Friday night).

Monday I came back from Whitby, amusing funny in that we came home on the same trains as (the band) Grooving in Green and I had (the song) Grooving in Green stuck in my head the entire time...AWKWARD TURTLE!

Tuesday I finally sorted out my payment to uni...OR SO I THOUGHT!

Wednesday, I had a letter drop through the door calling me abusive...Nice, I love it when people are professional about things...

Thursday, my receipt from uni plopped through my door, only it had the wrong name on it, two words (well one of them's hyphenated so yeah...), piss-up and brewery.
However the day is saved by the awesome Obsessive Compulsive gig at Hym.

Friday, I attempt to sort that receipt out and *drumroll* get an answer-phone....FAIL...Nobody called back so I'll just have to turn up on Monday and hope for the best.
I did however have a pretty awesome day with my mam, we hung out, she fed me and gave me a few going away presents (Farmfoods gift card FTW!), and then we went to see Dressed to kill, 'twas awesome.

Saterday, I spent mostly packing for next week. I did get some snuggling on the sofa with Kev watching Death Race though (the "remakebutnotreally"), pretty good film actually.

Today? Celebrating my Step Kitty Stirfry's Birthday :)

***

In 30 Day Challenge related news:

I've slipped behind a little with hair challenge, I will try and get this sorted out.
For the next challenge, I plan on posting a youtube link to a song every day.

Day 1: Your Favourite song.
Day 2: A song that makes you happy
Day 3: A song that makes you sad
Day 4: A song that helps you when you're angry
Day 5: A song that reminds you of someone special.
Day 6: A song that reminds you of being a child
Day 7: A song you like to dance to.
Day 8: A song that reminds you of a family member.
Day 9: A song that reminds you of your best friend.
Day 10: A song that describes you.
Day 11: A song by your favourite band,
Day 12: A song by your favourite band 10 years ago.
Day 13: A song from the last band you saw.
Day 14: A song that reminds you of something funny
Day 15: A song that you listen to when travelling a lot.
Day 16: A song you listen to when you're sad.
Day 17: A song that reminds you of a great holiday
Day 18: A song hat reminds you of a great night out
Day 19: A song from your favourite album
Day 20:  A great cover version
Day 21: A song that should never be covered
Day 22: A song you hate
Day 23: A song you used to love but now hate.
Day 24: A song you want played at your funeral.
Day 25: The most listened to song on your MP3 Player.
Day 26: The song that topped the charts when you were born.
Day 27: A song that you misheard the lyrics to first time you heard it.
Day 28: A song that someone ruined for you when they misheard it.
Day 29: You favourite new song
Day 30: A song from your favourite album at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails