Friday 6 May 2011

Bonnet is FINISHED! Aaaaaaaaand fabric and Royal Wedding Post!


My bonnet is finished! :D


There are a few things on it that went wrong, that hopefully won't happen next time, but this was my first go and I'm pretty damn happy with it :D

***

Last Friday was a pretty big day for the UK, it was the Royal Wedding of Prince William to Kate Middleton.
We weren't really as interested as most of the rest of the country so my Mam and I went fabric shopping!
I'm planning on making a few bags and this will be good to practice with.

Strawberries!

Blue/Black Taffeta that I plan on using to make a "Haunted Bride" dress :D
I also popped into the Fish and Chip shop (how Brit do I want to be?) and spotted this couple lurking in the corner:

***

Day 1: 10 Secrets

Well, they won't really be secrets any more if I tell you
Oh go on then...

* I post on 4chan sometimes. Every now and then there's a thread that isn't a hate thread, and is something I'm interested in. I dislike anonymous posting though and figured I''d be a hypocrite to do so, so I use a trip.

* I mostly post on /cgl/, /x/ and /soc/

* When I met my boyfriend I was just looking for someone to keep me entertained over the summer until I went back to uni...He seemed interesting.

* That was two years ago.

* I now have that stupid "I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you" song stuck in my head...CHEESE!

* My mother used to say I liked nothing better than a good argument...That's half true I suppose. I love good debate (if every one does it, is it then a mass debate? ;) ), but I'm not really fond of arguing. There's a difference between those, trust me.

* My grandmother used to say that she didn't believe any couples who say they don't argue. It's been two years and I'm still waiting to have an argument with Kev.

* Sometimes I see dead people.

* I hear them more than I see them though.

* I can't think of ten secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails