Friday 15 July 2011

Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita. (also craft post)


1. My medium petticoat, it's not to big, not to small, great for everyday wear.

2. My Pleaser Dolly shoes

3. Poundland, it's a mountain of knee high socks and lolible accessories

4. Claire's Accessories, also good for loliable accessories (often full of bows, flowers and mini hats)

5. Pleaser in general, because in amongst the stripper shoes there are some perfectly lovely shoes for the big-footed Vegan lolita :)

6. My sewing machine

7. My crochet hooks

8. Inspiration from other people

9. Gothic

10. The desire to be different

***


Speaking of crochet hook, my latest bus project has been bun covers.


Currently beavering away making a cream bun cover with pink beads :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails