Friday 9 September 2011

Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days.

I'm not wearing Lolita today...Bad planning...

1. Good progress with Arachnee Threads

I kind of wish it was faster progress, but I'd rather take time and see that everything gets done properly than do it fast and have it all go tits up. 

2. The sudden realisation it was not my fault.

I decided to stop blaming myself for everything that goes wrong. Yes I am to blame sometimes, I am after all human, but it is not my fault that other people like to incite drama where there is none.

3. I got a Loli_valentine :)


Even though I wasn't actually wearing Lolita in the photo they used, it totally made my day that somebody liked it. :)
I am going to start trying to post to Daily_lolita a little more too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails