Sunday 9 October 2011

Sunday Round Up: So I vanished for a couple of days!

My name on a brick outside The Stadium of Light in Sunderland.

So I vanished for a few days, my bad but I was a bit knackered.
Wednesday was my mam's day off from work, which is usually a day I end up not making an entry because I tend not to get on the internet very much during that time.
Anyhow, we went to see my Grandma and she let me hunt through her fabric stash so I have some snazzy projects coming up :)
Thursday was the VNV Nation gig, which turned out to be a lot harder than any of us anticipated, the gig itself was amazing though which made up for running around with ginormous boxes full of sweatshirts (honestly you wouldn't think they could be as heavy as they actually were).
I got a few hours sleep then met up with my Prince's Trust Mentor on Friday in Starbucks, where I discovered after they gave me the wrong drink that I don't hate coffee after all, I just dislike instant...Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm a coffee snob 0_o
We bounced some ideas back and forth for Arachnee Threads (none of which I'm able to actually tell anybody at the moment...I HATE KEEPING SECRETS ARGH!).
Went home, had another few hours of sleep then headed off to Legends with Kev for Hellfire, bit of an odd night.
Spent yesterday utterly knackered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails