Wednesday 25 January 2012

My Lolita Wardrobe





Rose Melody's Rosa Crucifix corset JSK  and Surface Spell's Cathedral Underbust JSK 



Cinderlla Story OP and JSK handmade by me.



Handmade, vintage, handmade, handmade



Surface Spell, second hand and the front one is adapted from a nightdress (I cut it down and crocheted my own lace)


Not really Lolita specific but I've worn these with Lolita co-ords before.
Second hand, vintage and Marks and Spencer


Corsets
Both Forever In Black


Customised Vintage blouse and Underground Nation bolero (I'm replacing the lace with crochet lace when I get a chance)


This cape is my pride and joy! This came from a shop in Edinburgh that sells Japanese imports, they have so much Nightmare Before Christmas and Hello Kitty stuff :D


Most of my socks are from Poundland


Bags and purses
Forever in Black x2, handmade by me, second hand x 2 and Forever in Black


Various hair accessories, some handmade, some Forever in Black, some Claire's Accessories and some Poundland.


Forever in Black (bought to match my JSK I made) and handmade bonnet


Various jewellery and accessories


1 comment:

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails