Friday 2 March 2012

I was Tagged by Dalestair Kidd!





How does it work?
Post the rules on your blog
Write 11 things about you
Answer it
Create 11 new questions for the future tagged ones
Put a link to the tagged blogs
Prevents them by leaving a message on their blogs (I'm guessing they mean Tell Them, but not sure)
No information about us in the "tag" section (About who?)
Tag 11 people

These are 11 pointless things about me.

  1. I'm thinking about making lunch.
  2. I really need to dye my hair.
  3. I have crackle polish on my nails right now. 
  4. I'm exited about tomorrow but can't tell you why...Yet!
  5. I have an evil plan for later in the year that may or may not involve unicorns!
  6. I am currently finding as much weird stuff I can cram into my gigantic back-combed hair as is possible!
  7. The hunt for my bloomers will begin in T- 2 minutes!
  8. I have Ash's "Girl From Mars" stuck in my head.
  9. All I want for Christmas is a burnt out car!
  10. I really must get around to cleaning the sink.
  11. Stirfry only ever wants to be stroked when I'm blogging.




Questions from Dalestair Kidd





  1. What is the first book you remember reading?Captain Kipper's Gold, and Island Story by Time Healey.
  2. Take your date of birth. Add the day, month and year together. The take your current age, to the nearest whole number, from that number. Now multiply the answer by 4. What is the number you got?
    7976
  3. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
    Cats :) Dogs are cute and fun and all, but I just prefer cats :)
  4. Who is your favourite fashion designer?
    Alexander McQueen, unless you mean living then I guess Vivienne Westwood
  5. What would you describe your style as?
    Unpredictable
  6. Can you speak any other languages than your native language? What are they?
    I'm fluent in British Sign Language, have a good understanding of Spanish, I'm not that great at German but I'm getting there, and I can swear  in Ukrainian, Russian and Estonian.
  7. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
    Alexandria Web of course (although someone just called me that on the phone and it felt a little awkward 0.o)
  8. What would you name your children?
    I'm childfree, I'm not having any children.
  9. What fashion phenomena annoys you the most? (e.g. Mullet Skirts, Short Shorts and fluffy hoodies, ect.)
    Leggings instead of pants...WHY PEOPLE WHY?!?!
  10. Are you for or against the use of fur in the fashion industry? Why or why not?
    I disagree with the use of modern fur (unless it is a by-product of meat, which in most cases it isn't - personally I think if you're going to eat an animal you should use the whole animal but that's a whole other topic -), but I'm ok with people wearing vintage fur, I think it's far better people still use it rather than it ending up in landfill.
  11. If you could travel in the TARDIS, where is the first place/time you'd go and why?
    Versailles to meet Marie Antoinette :)
The tagged people

If you're reading this and haven't done it already then you are tagged :D

My questions for you:

1. If you could be on TV, what show would you want to be on?

2. What is your favourite song of all time?

3. Write down your favourite recipe.

4. Describe your perfect day.

5. Who is your favourite Vampire (if you don't like Vampires then who is your favourite supernatural being?)

6. What is the last book you read?

7. Describe yourself in a song lyric.

8. Do you have any pets?

9. Do you play any instruments?

10. What is the furthest you have travelled from where you live?

11. What is your dream job?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails