Sunday 6 May 2012

May Monster Madness Day 6: Smokey

(check this post to see everybody involved)

I was going to do a make-up tutorial today but as I'm monsterousy ill today I decided not to (seriously I look like crap...CURSE YOU WHITBY LURGY!)

So instead today I am posting about one of my favourite TV show monsters:


Smokey Pictures, Images and Photos

My favourite part of the Lost universe, The Smoke Monster.

The Smoke Monster stalked and harassed the survivors of the crash of Oceanic Flight 815 almost since day one, leaving us wondering what the hell it was.
At one point (just after it killed the pilot) I was convinced it was a dinosaur, and nearer the end I decided after having heard many Cerberus references and seen the carving of Anubis (the Egyptian God of the Dead) that it was the guardian of hell!


Eventually it was revealed that the monster was actually "The Man In Black" brother of the mysterious Jacob, the island's answer to Romulus and Remus or Cain and Able.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails