Monday 2 July 2012

Liebster Award





I was tagged by Gothic Mary Poppins!

The Rules:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Create 11 questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Choose 11 people and link back to them.
  • No tag backs.

11 things

1. My nose seems to be healing well!  

2. I'm really hungry right now but I'm waiting for Kev to come home from work.

3.  I've decided that when I run out of LaDollyVita33 hairstyles for HOTD posts I want to try and recreate some of the styles from Sophia Coppola's Marie Antoinette as it is my favourite movie.

4.  Last night I was drooling over vintage hair clips on ebay!

5. After finding a ton of 90's hair clips in my old jewellery box I am determined to work them into some hairstyles...Especially the crazy stars!

6. Since I switched back to using Lush's "Gentile Lentil" shampoo bars my hair seems to be too soft to keep braid waves for very long 0.o #firstworldproblems

8. I have caught the "TV bug" and want to be on TV again...I keep applying to go on crazy game shows!

9. I really want my ears pointed.

10. I have just seen a photo of the foxes that live in my mam's back garden...They are ADORABLE!

11. I am like most crafty types a massive control freak ;)

Questions

1. Some story, that was embarrassing when happened, but later became funny. 

The first Whitby Goth Weekend I went to happened to fall on the same weekend as my 21st birthday.
I got very drunk, looked one of the DJs at the night I was at up and down and said "I don't see what is so special about you!" and then proceeded to try and update my facebook status using my compact mirror instead of my phone (I used a flip phone at the time they felt very similar in my bag) as my friends who were also DJing that night creased laughing. Apparently later in the same night I tried to top up my lipstick and missed my mouth, the DJ tried to say I had a bit of "Cure face" going on and I screamed "I DO NOT LOOK LIKE ROBERT SMITH!!!!" so hard that his hair practically blew backwards...I remember NONE OF THIS, I only found out when I head a friend relaying "drunk-y Alex" stories in the ladies loos months later 0.o

2. Any weird fact about you.

I have a toe that can predict the weather...Don't laugh...I broke it dropping a brick on it to see if it would hurt when I was around 4ish (I can't actually remember if it hurt but I assume so), and now if the weather is going to be damp the next day it hurts.

3.  What did you wanted to be when you grow up?

An Archaeologist

4. Best Christmas present ever?

My snuggie...Funnily enough I'm wrapped in it as I type!

5.  Funny local tradition that you and/or your family follows.

The Penshaw (pronounced "Pen-shaaaaah") Monument game. Basically when on a trip the first person to spot Penshaw Monument (that's this place) and announce "Penshaw to me" wins.

6. Worst song, that you secretly like.

I'm getting really into Lady Gaga...I guess it's like Stockholm Syndrome or something because Kev loves her so I have heard Just Dance that many times that I'd be "bluffin' with my muffin" if I said I hated it any more.

7. Are you a morning bird or night owl?

Night Owl!

8. Do you prefer boots or pointy heels?

I have a shoe addiction in general...DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!

9. What is your favourite snack?

Hummus and veggies :D

10. Alcohol: yes or no?

Yes but I'm usually careful not to go too crazy...Sometimes drunkenness happens though and "drunky Alex" stories happen 0.o

11.  What was your last dream you can remember?

I can't tell you it was a bit rude :3

My questions:

1. What is your favourite way to wear your hair?

2. If you were stranded on a desert island with the cast of Lost...Which three survivors would you eat first?

3. Who is your perfect horror movie romance?

4. If a train is travelling North at 30 mph and another train is travelling South at 50 mph at what point do you get sick of waiting and travel by Floo Powder instead?

5. What is a good anagram of your name? (if you're stuck use this)

6. If you were a carousel what song would you play all day?

7. Can you answer this question using only a Haiku?

8. If you could travel back in time, when would you go to?

9. Describe your perfect evening.

10. If you had all the money in the world to spend on a line up for a music festival which bands would you pick to play?

11. what is your favourite song of all time?


I'm not very good at keeping track of who had already done this so I tag anybody who wants to be tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails