Saturday 29 September 2012

Sucking the life out of style!


No hair of the day today, I'm going to an event and I'm repeating the Russian Traditional style, but I did discover the other night that someone has put the episode of Snog, Marry, Avoid that I was in on Youtube, so those of you who live in countries where they haven't aired this yet (I hear it's all ready broadcast in Australia), or who missed it can now see :)


I'm in this part near the end in the "Style Sinners" section (after the guy with purple arms...Is he really from Newcastle? I've never seen this guy before 0.o).
So what did you think of the episode?
Personally I liked the first make-over, but I am glad that the second one went back to being Olivia Dean, she looks so much better and more confident as a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails