Sunday 9 September 2012

What I'm playing this week


This week I've been playing the heck out of this addicting little game called Reprisal where you play a little guy trying to win back the honour of his tribe by taking over islands and picking up totems along the way.
The totems give you new powers to help (or in some cases hinder! There's one totem that only helped me win islands one in three times I used it! The other two it wiped me out!) on your quest.

The graphics are simple, yet attractive, bordering on cute sometimes but without becoming some kind of Hello Kitty nightmare.
The game play is smooth, and surprisingly isn't all that repetitive.
I really enjoyed this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails