Wednesday 10 April 2013

Verstatile Blogger Award

Awarded to me by the lovely Lara Lizard!
*Squee* Thank you :D

The Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 new blog/bloggers you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they’ve been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

I'll put my seven things first :)


1. I wanted to study Archaeology in college but my course was cancelled. I ended up picking a random course to do for a year... The course was Fashion Design, which ended up being my calling!


2. I met my boyfriend Kevin because of the internet... Lol we didn't internet date, I listened to his web radio show and we ended up chatting :)
Four years at the end of this month!


3. I don't feel like a house is really a home until it includes cats.


4. Most of the things that happen in my life (be they good or bad) seem to have been because of accidents... Including the fact I'm here at all!


5. Because of all that I try to take life as it comes... Have fun, party, enjoy things and see what happens!


6. I have the weirdest super power... I seem to be able to summon emos... Wherever I go several of them always seem to appear and flip their fringes at me 0.o


7. Blingee is my guilty pleasure!

I tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails