Wednesday 5 June 2013

Red and Black Week - Day 4 - A few favourites


Regular readers probably already know that I've been doing a bit of modelling this year, it's fun, I enjoy doing it and it means I always have a good quality, recent photo to hand when I'm applying for television projects.

Recently a few of these have involved a red and black colour palette and so I thought I'd share a few of my favourites so far. :)

Photograph by Ben.by.me
Outfit by Forever in Black

This shot involved me climbing a 1,000 year old wall in 6" heels! My life is never boring, I'll give it that!

I know.. A bit of blue snuck into this one!
Photography By Anth Short Photography

Mostly I have been shooting bits and pieces for Forever in Black but I've also been attending group shoots once a month (the last one was Punk themed and I was a little but Siouxsie inspired), and I also have a few shoots coming up that I will be able to involve things I have made myself in.

If you're interested in my modelling work I have a facebook like page that can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/AlexandriaWebQueenOfTheWildFrontier


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails