Sunday 2 June 2013

Red & Black Week 2013, Day 1: Weddings, and hawks and flowers OH MY!

My word... I actually got around to participating this year!

I'm actually doing Red and Black week this year, can you believe that?  I've only been meaning to get around to it for what like two of the three years I've been blogging for now?

So for the first day of Red and Black week I thought I'd share some more images from my recent shoot for The Alter-ed Ego.

I got to hold a hawk!

I feel like I should caption this one "Hey look we survived working with children and animals, we're therefore invincible and everybody should book us!"

I like how this one came out, it's a little bit silly, in a good way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails