Thursday 4 July 2013

Inspirations: Madame Sherri


I discovered Madame Sherri quite by accident a few weeks back when I was browsing reddit, someone had taken a photo of the remains of her "castle" in New Hampshire and written up a little but about her.
She was a costume designer in the early 1900's and a massive party girl! Supposedly she still haunts the ruins of her fantastic house, though all that remains now is the staircase because a fire claimed the rest of it.
I would like to visit someday though, probably in a big dress, and if she is still there, I would like to hope she'd say hello, as I think she and I would have got along quite well.

You can read more about Madame Sherri here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails