Thursday 18 July 2013

Review: Compeed Blister Plasters

I run three times a week and blisters are a problem for me (especially in the heat of the past few weeks!) so when I found out I'd be sent some of these by BzzAgent to test out, I was very interested to see if these plasters lived up to their promise.
Regular plasters don't really seem to offer any pain resistance at all (and in some cases I find they even make them worse!), but I'm delighted to say that the medium ones I've tried on my ankle (where the top of my trainer rubs ouch!) provide an immense amount of pain relief. I haven't yet tried the heel ones as my heels have been blister free up until now (will report back when I try those ones) but the medium kind are pretty fantastic compared to normal plasters. I don't really think they heal the blisters any faster though.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails