Monday 16 December 2013

Habits

When I'm stressed I bite chunks out of my thumbs, it makes me look like I have zombie fingers and it's really not good but I do it without thinking.
I've been super stressed over the past few months what with relatives getting really over excited about Kev proposing (seriously guys I appreciate the thought and everything but the wedding isn't going to be a for a few years yet, I don't know what shape cake I want yet), and then with both Trillians and Legends closing within a week of each other (fortunately all that appears to be essentially sorted now with new venues like The Cluny) and just general feelingsstuff.
I guess that things must be looking up now though because my left thumb is completely healed and my left one is just looking a little raggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails