Friday 17 January 2014

Style Icons: Isabella Blow

She had such beautiful eyes.

This is kind of an odd one for me to write, usually when I write about my style icons they're long dead but Issy lived and then left us all too soon within my lifetime.

I saw her and Anna Piaggi on some TV show (it might have been something about The Clothes Show?) when I was a little girl, she sashayed around in a Philip Treacy hat looking like nothing I'd ever seen before, just amazing!

How could you not want to be her?

I kind of hoped when I was in college that some day I'd be able to make something good enough for her, unfortunatly I'll never get that chance as she took her own life in 2007 after battling depression for years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails