Wednesday 15 January 2014

Wedding Cake

How cute is this?

Sometimes I wish that I could time travel forwards to our wedding so that people will finally stop asking me about the table decor before we've even picked a date.
I get that people are excited that I'm getting married at some undetermined point in the future but it isn't going to be for YEARS yet, we're looking for a house first so that I don't end up murdering our neighbors for refusing to STFU, so no, no I have not thought about what I would like on our wedding cake yet.
Also please stop asking JUST ME about these things, can we please give it a rest with the "BRIDE'S DAY!" bullshit?
It's not just my day, I do not get to make all of the decisions so stop JUST asking me stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails