Monday 21 April 2014

Back

Back from London, Apoptygma Berserk were made of awesomeness and win, actually had a pretty good time in Slimelight afterwards (I usually find it boring as hell but the upstairs floor played a bunch of 80's synthy stuff that I like this time so I got to dance).
Only fell over twice this time, once in that spot in the upstairs room where I always fall over (seriously why is everything except the damn tripping hazards covered in neon paint up there?), and once in a drain in the loos on the same floor.
Speaking of which, the forever broken loos appear to be fixed, I guess this must have happened a while ago which would explain why the Facebook group suddenly died.
Whelp back daaaaaaan saaaaaaauff on Friday for birthday debauchery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails