Wednesday 1 October 2014

Overheard at Pretty Addicted, Telemark and Systemyk Last Thursday.


Photo of Systemyk, ruthlessly stolen from Teasdale

All quotes provided without context, and without acknowledgement of who said it, any similarity to persons living, dead or ethereal is purely speculation.

"I'm saving it for Elliot!"

"Have they built the loos yet?"

"CHEESE WHEEL MOTHER FUCKER!"

"Where'd my pint go?"
"The run guy ran outside with it whilst yelling ELLLLIOT!!!!"

"There are footprints on the ceiling"

" What the heck is "gra"?"

"Have you seen his phone? It looks like an elephant stood on it!"

"I thought you were classy?"
"HA!"

*Keith's face*

"I am not anal raping anybody, especially not a drummer."

"I didn't think you were that drunk."
"I had clothes pegs on my nipples"
"And?"

"This is the wrong side of the river to come on to 'Dance of the Nights'."

"FUCK THIS FUCKING ROAD!!!"
"Are you Scottish?"

"I thought that place was Legends?"
"No Legends is the place with the carpet."
"Oh THAT place,"

"Surgyn and that ginger guy who likes cats and who's name I have temporarily forgotten."

"OMFG that guy has no understanding of politics and I think he's trying to roofie your boyfriend."

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE WITH MY KNEES UP MY NOSE!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails