Saturday 20 December 2014

The Interview

So I have been following this for a few days now.
TL;dr Unless you've been living under a rock you'll know that Sony have pulled the film The Interview due to terror threats that may or may not have come from North Korea.
In my opinion, while I obviously don't think that it is deserving of terror threats, I kind of have to wonder why Sony didn't see this coming when they agreed to make the film in the first place.
Can you imagine the uproar if someone in North Korea made a film about assassinating a leader of the western world?
And the longer this goes on the more angry I am becoming that so many people are so pissed off about having their movie taken away, people who have stood by and said nothing while the people of North Korea have way more than a movie taken away from them by their corrupt leadership.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails