Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

As we enter into 2015, I just wanted to share a couple of pictures from my friend Lars's New Year's party last night!
Wearing two of my Christmas Presents from Queenie, PVC cat ears and a Pi hairslide :)

It turns out that if you mix Cranberry vodka and coke it looks a bit like blood.

So much so that I had to take two photos!

Queenie made a fantastic malteaser cake mmmmm

Because I am apparently super vanilla (according to some edgy douchebag that funnily enough I've never actually seen at a fetish event), here I am parading around the kitchen with a tub of "Simply vanilla" ice cream whilst Lars looks on in mild confusion!

My crackers all said strange things


Game of Thrones Snowflakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails