Wednesday 17 February 2016

First and Last (Not Always)

I recently found a photo of what was my favourite "corset" when I was 19.

It was just two layers of very thin brocade, super flimsy plastic bones and it fastened with hook and eye tape. I bought it from a vintage shop. My hair is also super short in the photo because this was taken like a month after I shaved my hair off. A few months afterwards I started this blog.

The latest addition to my collection

And here I am aged 26, encased in steel :)
Haven't quite managed to get this one to only have a one inch lacing gap yet, which is how I like to wear my corsets, but you already see how much better a shape and how it isn't as twisty as the other one.
My hair is also a lot longer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails