Saturday 2 October 2010

Thirty Day Challenges

Day 12 - A picture of your favorite food

Lentil Dahl, my ultimate comfort food.
It's so cheap and easy to make to, so it was my saviour when I was having money troubles!
To make the basic thing all you really need are lentils, margarine/ butter, water, curry powder and a pan, but I like to toss in whatever veggies and some other spices I have around to depending on my mood.

It ocoured to me that I'm now almost half way through the meme I started out with, and thinking about it I decided I liked the challenge of having to do something every day, so I have decided to start writing myself 30 day challenges.
The first one I thought of starting (when I finish the first meme) is a thirty day hair challenge.
My hair has finally reached a length where I can actually do things with it now (I shaved it all off for charity last year, but that's another blog post yet to come), but it might still be a little bit of a challenge getting it into thirty different styles!
My ideas (subject to change) are:

Day 1: Your hair in it's natural state.
Day 2: Your hair waved
Day 3: Your hair in a Pony Tail
Day 4: Your hair in Pigtails
Day 5: Your hair in fluffy Pigtails
Day 6: Your hair back combed
Day 7: Your hair in two English Plaits
Day 8: Your hair in wartime pincurls with a headscarf
Day 9: Your hair in two Rope Braids
Day 10: A Hime Hairstyle
Day 11: Your hair in Big Bouncy Curls
Day 12: Plaits at the front, backcomb at the back.
Day 13: A weird 90's hairstlye I never did find the name of.
Day 14: Your hair in ragcurls
Day 15: Fairytale braids
Day 16: Your favourite hair accessories
Day 17: Your favourite hairstyle
Day 18: Your hair with falls
Day 19: Your hair with Princess Leia buns

I can't think of anymore right now but I'll keep thinking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails