Wednesday 17 November 2010

Baby The Stars Shine Bright: Creamy Quartet

I'm pretty sure that Creamy Quartet is not for me, it's far to sweet but I thought Im would still post for the sweets who read my blog.

This is the first version JSK. Pretty bog standard shape, nothing new or spectacular here.
JSK 2 is much cuter in my opinion, it has a shirring panel at the front and the arm straps are a nicer size.


It also has these very cute buttons (ok I admit it, I guess my sweet tooth liked those).

The skirt again doesn't really look to be to spectacular in my opinion, however
It does win some points again for cute details :D




The accessories are a headbow and a bonnet.
As I said, not really my taste and not something I'd ever wear but hopefully some of you like it.

***

What do you think of Creamy Quartet?

***

Day 3: A song that makes you sad


I actually don't have the faintest clue why, but it always used to set me off when I was younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails