Thursday 18 November 2010

New Moitie for the winter

A bit of gothgothgoth to save me from all the Sweet!
I love this winter coat, it looks very warm and stylish. perfect for snuggling up in on winter ventures.
MADE OF WANT!
Quilted coat cross
This on the other hand is made of DO NOT WANT!
I know it's supposed to be Aristocrat, but I just don't see it. The shape is kind of ugly in my opinion, and I'm non to fond of the quilting.

This velvet jacket though? WOW! So pretty :D
I want it for the party season!
It looks pretty versitile to, I could see myself wearing it both with Lolita and with other styles.
This dress? EWW EWW EWW MANA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
It looks like something that my (now closed thank the gods) local Hot Topic wannabe shop would sell.
That net looks hideous and the whole thing looks really poorly constructed.
I AM DISSAPOINT!
This however is beautiful :D Holy Cross in Silver WANT WANT WANT!
It's just gorgeous!
I just love the Rocco Religious style print, I love the lace and as always I love the velveteen.

***

What Lolita stye are you?

***

Day 6: A song that reminds you of being a child


This was one of the first songs I learned as a child :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails