Monday 3 January 2011

Hoppy Blue Square!



New Year was a lot of fun, but I don't seem to have taken a lot of photos (I'm talking to a few friends to see if they'll let me use theirs on here).
I did get a couple of photos of my Ugly Sister get up from All About New Years Eve (Twitter followers will have seen the second one because I Twitpic'd it).


 Highlights of the weekend were lots of fun times with my friends, getting to dance with my Kev :) (a rare occurrence because usually he's behind the CD decks), a delicious new years meal cooked by Kev, and many many amusing quotes (VICTOR HUGO!  JAM! CAPTAIN COCK!).
I'll probably go into a little more detail at a later point.


Another bit of news is I'm starting work on a little art sketchbook as part of the Strathmore Online Workshops project, so I'm going to have some more arty posts here and there :)


Day 24: A song you want played at your funeral






Todays line breakers provided by Ichicgohime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails