Wednesday 2 February 2011

A package from Estonia


Yesterday when I visited my mam, she gave me a package that had arrived for me from Evestus in Estonia (go listen to his music with the handy dandy player on my side bar over there!)
In it was a fabulous poster (this is so going on the wall in my hallway), a new supply of stickers to whack up all over the place to help promote,
A pretty cool cardboard figure, and a TNS patch (I have to decide which jacket to attach it to so I can be a giant walking flyer! :D ).

***

Today I have been mostly painting and sewing.
I plan on making something similar to the outfit in the painting I did earlier at some point :)
Here's a preview of my latest sewing project:

A skirt with a ruffle and a bow, not quite finished yet, hopefully tomorrow I'll finish it.

***

Day 11: A picture of the perfect plant or tree.

Black Roses, yes I guess I am a bit of a cliché goth sometimes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails