Wednesday 30 March 2011

In which I make some things and almost set the house on fire...


Today has been pretty creative for me, I started out doodling. Up top is the Gingerbread Goth, which arose from a joke with Queenie.


Then a little self portrait because I haven't drawn myself in a long time.


Then a couple of bows (not 100% happy with these but practice makes perfect)


Eyebrows,I has none!

Then came some T-shirt to mini dress surgery:


Before


After

There's a few bits of this I'm not happy with either, but I'm still getting to grips with sewing jersey fabric so mistakes happen.

Then I almost burnt the house down microwaving Christmas Pudding:


It was in there 2 minutes max and it burnt a hole through two microwave safe plastic containers and incinerated my noms.
This is God's punishment for me trying to eat Christmas Pudding in March :/

***

17.    A scene that makes you laugh from a LGBTQ show:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails