Tuesday 3 May 2011

Happenings


Again I'm sorry for my brief hiatus last week, I'm not really sure why but every time I logged onto blogger my brain died on me and I just couldn't write.
Anyhow, this is just a short entry to let you know what I've been up to (I'm going to go into more detail about some of these things over the week).
Friday as I'm sure you're aware due to the constant OMG!ing by the media was the Royal Wedding, I spent the craziest day fabric shopping and finding weird ass souveneers of the day EVERYWHERE!
Sunday was a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge festival gig organised by Kev, it was major fun and I have lots of pictures and videos to share from that :)
I hope you've all been well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails