Friday 17 June 2011

Onwards and Upwards!

Queen of the Freaks by Fou Chapelier (Gaia commision)


Today was the last of my four days on the Prince's Trust "Getting Started" course, and I am feeling great.
Yesterday was all about HMRC and taxes and things like that, I found that part very hard going as it was pretty boring and maths isn't my strong point, but I suffered through and hopefully I'll get the hang of it because it's a neccesary evil.
Today we learned how to write up a proper business plan, what grants and funding is available to us, how to talk to a bank manager and things along those lines.
I really enjoyed today, I really enjoyed the course on a whole really, I feel like I'm finally starting to get somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails