Sunday 10 July 2011

Sunday Round Up: AAAAAAARGH! Real Business Plan!


This week has been mostly made up of yet more paperwork so I can apply for business funding, and oh my bells and whistles, this is going to be expensive!
Hopefully it'll be worth it though, I'm starting to get quite a lot of interest in what I'm doing!
That makes it worthwhile to me for now :)
I still have a long way to go yet, I still need to find premises and then of course there is the whole matter of taking my proposal to potential funders, that part is making me nervous because that is the whole knife edge kind of situation, in that if they all say no then that's it, dream gone.
Hopefully though I'll manage to put together a fabulous business plan that proves people want digitally printed textiles within the UK.
Signs are looking good from my market research, and my mam is doing a craft fair today and will be taking a printed version of the survey with her for people to fill in :)
Of course the help and guidance from The Prince's Trust is also great, and I'm sure they'll let me know if everything is not up to scratch .
And that's pretty much all I've been doing this week, I did go to Tech Noir  on Friday though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails