Saturday 30 July 2011

Sunday Round Up: Goth Plague Edition

Photo by Peter Lennox

This week I have had a pretty nasty cold combined with a sinus infection so I haven't really been able to do a lot this week. I am recovering now though, which is good.

Monday I travelled back from York
Tuesday and Wednesday I hardly moved from the sofa because I felt so bad, there was a point on Wednesday when I felt like one of my sinuses was trying to burst out of my face Alien style.
Thursday I still wasn't feeling to grand, but I still went to see a new tempory Egyptian exhibit at the Hancock Museum, pretty glad I went as I enjoyed it.
Friday I was starting to feel better so I did some crochet, made a video and made some false lashes.
Saturday I did more crochet
Today I'm just going to rest more and spend time with Kev :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails