Sunday 18 September 2011

One Year Bloggeversary!


It really doesn't seem that long, but as of yesterday I have now been blogging for one whole year!
In my first month of blogging I had 75 page views, that's now what I get on a quiet day, last month I had 2,994!

My most popular post of all time is the origami stars tutorial from last November (clicky)
Most of my views from other blogs have come from The Midnight Ballroom (which is a great blog by the way).

It hasn't been easy blogging for a whole year, but it has been fun.
So what's in store for the next year?

The triumphant return of the Friday Feature.

A return from the Tuesday Tutorial.

Phasing out the Sunday Round Up, because in general it just feels like I'm repeating myself when I could have a better entry instead, it will make the occasional return though at times like Whitby Goth Weekend or similar events when I've been away from blogging for a week or more and want to give a round up post of what I've been doing in my absence.

Outfit of the day posts- It probably won't be every day, but I do want to start doing the occasional outfit of the day post, especially when I wear Lolita.

Repeating the 30 day hair challenge- I tried to do this last year but my hair wasn't long enough for some of the styles...Time to give it another whirl.

Posts with more ommph!

I have really enjoyed my first year of blogging and I hope over the next year things get bigger and better :)

***

There's still time to enter my first bloggeversary give away here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails