Wednesday 19 October 2011

Whitby Alt Fest October 2011 Lolita Meet-up


I know I have a couple of local readers so I thought I'd mention the Whitby Alt Fest Lolita Meet.
The meet will be on the 30th October at Sherlock’s tea shop (10 Flowergate, Whitby, N.Yorkshire) at 11:15 am, to beat the afternoon lunch time rush.
After lunch we can make our way to the gothic market held at the leisure centre and some of the surrounding buildings.
There will be games, photographs and prizes (including a hand crocheted pair of wrist cuffs) during the meet.
I hope to see some of you there :)

The official RSVP post can be found on EGL here
If you don't use Livejournal but would like to go to the meet anyway pop me a comment and I'll let the event organiser know you're coming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails