Monday 2 April 2012

Dark Sunshine Award

Thank you Bethezda's Preoccupations for picking my blog as one of your ten to pass this award on to :)


The rules:
1. Post the award picture with a backlink to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the ten questions.
3. Pass on the award to ten more bloggers.


Questions:


Favorite Color: Royal Blue


Favorite Animal: Cats of all kinds...Big cats, small cats, black cats, white cats, lions, tigers etc, they're all my babies as far as this crazy cat lady is concerned :)


Favorite Number: 3


Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Falooda, it's a right faff to make though so I don't have it much.


Facebook or Twitter: Facebook.


My Passion: Urrrrgh I hope you don't mean the band, I saw them once and they were pants...
Getting or Giving Presents: Actually giving. When I have money to spend I love picking out gifts for other people.


Favorite Pattern: Probably some old damask weave or something like that :)


Favorite Day of the Week: Wednesday, I used to really hate Wednesdays (they are the furthest point from the weekend) but when first started seeing Kev (before I moved in with him), I used to make sure I would come over on a Wednesday and that way the day I hated would be a lot more positive, and now Wednesdays are always positive for me because I have so many happy memories of Wednesdays :)


Favorite Flower: White Lilies






10 Blogs to Check Out:

(so hard to choose! I apologise if anybody gets this twice because someone else nominated them too but I guess that makes you extra awesome!)


It's My Life (yes my mother is a Goth blogger too...I really am "second gen"!)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails