Sunday 1 April 2012

Is it possible to be a flowery Goth? - Sophistique Noir Monthly Theme post


*phew* the last of my epic THREE POSTS in one day!

Anyhow the theme this month is flowers, not really something you think of straight away when you think goth?
But I have a few flowery things :)


The JSK I made is covered in flowers...Blue Roses!


My favourite corset has skulls and roses on it too


My Rose Melody dress has roses on it as well (noticing a theme here? Roses the ultimate Goth flower?)


When I was in second year at uni I had to do a project on flowers...I chose white lilies because of their association with death and funerals.


I dissected the flowers and drew the peices.

 Inter connected them and abstracted them...


And ended up with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails