Wednesday 15 October 2014

Tiaras

via ebay

While I don't want a veil, I think that I would like a tiara of some description, I have seen some very nice pre-made ones online, but being the massive creative control freak that I am I feel that perhaps I would like to make one instead.

via etsy

I love the idea of a French Hood, although I am worried that it might not quite go with the dress, as it would be historically incorrect (not that that is a deal breaker, many things about our wedding will likely be historically incorrect), and I feel like I would probably have to change my hairstyle plans, as it would push my hair back further than the styles I have been looking at would likely work with.


I do quite like the idea of making something with clock hands though. They would be a good symbol of eternity, spinning forever like the hands of a clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails