Wednesday 15 October 2014

Hair Inspiration


I don't think that I want a veil, but maybe something like this would be ok?
I think that really I would like a hairstyle that will fit well with the rococo theme of the dress, something big and floofy!
I don't think I will wear a wig though, I don't like to wear wigs and I have pretty long natural hair so I would like to use that.


Something like this would be wonderful, but it's a wig and were I to use my real hair, I don't think I have enough and I would probably wreck what I already have.


Something like this or


This would be better for what I have to work with, I am not sure which I like better so I will have to try them out and see which works better with my hair, so stay tuned for experimental photographs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails