Monday 19 January 2015

Peacock Green & Co

After our look around Dublin Castle we went for lunch and a nice cup of tea
Amusing milk jug, the milk comes out of a hole in the bull's mouth so it ends up looking like it's vomiting milk into your cuppa.

On our way up the street I happened to notice a tearoom that sold macarons, and do you know despite all of the fuss over them in the Lolita fashion communities over the years, I've never actually eaten a macaron?


So we decided to go inside, grab lunch and a macaron. Inside and upstairs was a very cute tearoom with various prints of old paintings on the walls. and some very awesome cushions with Mary Queen of Scots and Lord Darnley on them!


I had a curry and cous cous wrap and Kev had a sandwich called a BBC (which made me giggle because I am clearly still a school girl... British Broadcasting Company in the ROI!), I also had a chai latte and  pistachio macaron and Kev had a cup of oolong. 

Mary Queen of Scots and Lord Darnley cushions

It was a really lovely break before heading to our hotel.

Chai and a Macaron


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails