Wednesday 16 March 2016

13. It's Ok To Ask For Help

For example you might need help dancing

No matter what it is you need help with, no matter who tries to tell you otherwise, it's ok to ask for help. The thing to remember is just because you ask for help
doesn't always mean you'll get it, or if you do that it'll be straight away.
I asked for help when my panic attacks got really bad and although I didn't end up getting much out of the course I was put on, I did get a diagnosis though which helps in
that I know I'm not panicking over nothing, I do have a problem, and I've managed to find out some things that don't help, which will surely make it easier to find out
what will in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails