Wednesday 6 October 2010

Art post and 30 day challenge update :)

Day 19 - A picture of your favorite musical instrument(s)



So much drool :)

I'm suffering a little from blogger's block today so I decided to do another art post with some of the pieces I made for an interiors project last year. These are the mocks of patterns I wanted to do. I do have a bigger, final version of the first one but I don't have a photo of it yet.
Hopefully tomorrow I will have something more fun and exiting to write about.

The moths were lazer cut, except the one on the bottom right because I ran out




Update on the 30 Day Hair Challenge:

Day 20: French Plait
Day 21: Miko hair adapted for heat free curls
Day 22: The hairstyle from Bloodmyer's Harijuku Girls video
Day 23: Hizaki hair adapted for heat free curls
Day 24: Bloodmyer's take on Hime Hair, adapted for heat free curls
Day 25: Riku hair- adapted for heat free curls
Day 26: Small "Lady Gaga" bow
Day 27: Mana Moix Dix Mois look hair
Day 28: Mana Malice Mizer look hair
Day 29: The Novella adapted for bumpit
Day 30: Bubzbeauty inspired updo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails