Thursday 4 November 2010

Vivienne Westwood Gold Label Autumn 2010


Again I decided to do a little featurette on one of my favourite designers recent collections.
Today's designer is the wonderful and inspiring Vivienne Westwood, I would give a little of her history but I'm sure you already know it (if you really don't, then her official website can be found here)

The outfit at the top of the page is my favourite from the collection.
The dress itself is just fantastic, I love the colour (quite an unusual colour in fashion of late), I love the way the sequins catch the light. If someone walked into somewhere I was and they were wearing this, I would end up staring, all night.
The shoes, again gorgeous, but then Dame Westwood is known for her beautiful footwear.
The hat, strangely goes quite well with the whole ensemble!


This on the other hand I find very boring.


This, I love the T-shirt, I like the fabric of the pants, but I'm not overly fond of the cut of them.

This one again, I find quite boring. It's something Vivienne has done before, numerous times and it looses it's excitement after a while.

***

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails