Tuesday 9 August 2011

Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now? (Lolita meme)


Blouses, I only have a couple so I really need more methinks.

***

Other happenings:

Well the big one is that there seems to be rioting in my country right now, thankfully it hasn't happened as far north as I live, and hopefully won't work it's way here, but still it's kind of scary to see things like this on the news and I feel pretty ashamed to be British right now, I don't support the riots in any way, shape or form, and I think it's a wake up call for how greedy we've become in this country, people in Somalia are starving to death and people in this country are claiming to riot because they're poor whilst wearing designer trainers and organising the whole thing on smartphones.
WHAT
THE
FUCK
PEOPLE?

On a lighter note, looking forward to Angelspit tomorrow and then off to Germany on Thursday, not sure if I'll get a chance to update between Angelspit and Germany so here's a picture of the devil I crocheted for Zoog:


See you all soon, and stay safe *giant hugs to all*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails