Wednesday 1 August 2012

Sophitique Noir's Monthly Theme Post - Bow Overload!


As regular readers will know one of my favourite fashion styles is Lolita, and if there is one thing we lolis do in abundance it's bows!

This red bow is actually the detachable bow from the front of my red OP, however I think it looks better in my hair :)

I think this pretty Alice Band came from Poundland :)

60's esque updo with a ribbon bow :)

This one is from Claire's Accessories!

Cute little bows :D

Giant bow my friend gave me (I think it might be Bodyline)

Handmade

Handmade

Handmade

Handmade

Forever in Black

These slides were a gift from an old penpal

I have an even bigger bow collection than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails