Wednesday 20 October 2010

My thoughts on rumours

Day 3: Your hair in a Pony Tail

rumour (noun)- gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth

All of us at some point have had to deal with people telling untruths about us, we all have our own ways to deal and hope the truth shines through in the end, but this isn't about dealing.
This is about me wondering why people start rumours?
Sure we all did t as children, someone pissed us off and we called them names and told everybody they ate slugs for breakfast but I'm 21 now and people older than me are making things up about me, and friends of mine older than me have people make things up about them quite regularly.
The current tall tale about me amuses me more than it hurts, but sometimes people do seem to say things with the intention of making them hurt.
Why do people do this?
We aren't children anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails