Friday 28 January 2011

Strathmore Online Workshops Update


I didn't get around to posting last week's update to my page from the Strathmore Online Journal project so there it is at the top of the page.
As of today I've now finished this page, and this part of the project (the next one doesn't start until march), and I decided that it would be cool to show you the photos in order so you can see the progress, ending with the as yet un-posted fourth week's photograph:

Week one

week 1.5 (I thought it needed some more colour)

Week 2

Week 3 again

Week 4 completed.

***

I'm pretty happy with my page, and would defiantly recommend workshop 1 to any of my reader that haven't already signed up and are interested in creative things.
You can still sign up and view workshop 1 until the summer here.

***

Day 7: A picture of the perfect shoes.


Pony boots :D
I'm not into Pony play, I just love the footwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails